Sunday, November 18, 2007

Meaningful Greetings

Blogger's Note: "What can you say about what my child, Eureka Socorro, has written now as a training for her?"

Eureka Socorro says:

Greetings to all of you visitors and welcome. When I was just a little child, I always dream that someday I can see a different world - a world full of magical creatures and a world different from the world I know; a world with magical kingdoms, mystical dragons and a whole lot more that I know is impossible in the real world and can only be seen in a writer's imagination. But although it is impossible to happen in the real world, I believe that every person can make their own world of fantasy. It is not a world that is full of mythical creatures but a world that you can say your dream world.

Many stories about magical creatures always start with a dramatic scene and always end with a happy ending. That's what I want to happen. If today I am just like a pauper, time will come that I will become a princess at the end. You see, life is like a fairytale. So if we want to have a happy ending, we strive hard and create our own magic. It is not a magic that needs a magic wand and a magic spell but a magic that can be found deep within our heart.



1 comment:

4eights said...

where did you get the name Mythia?